Let’s be honest…#themotherhoodisreal. So we designed a program for moms looking to get back into a workout routine. Whether she can make time for herself when her kids are at school, or after work when she has childcare, or whether she’s worked out for the past few years or hasn’t worked out in a few years...Body Well is the perfect place to start, no matter your season of motherhood.
Our Body Well program is about the journey -- about taking 8 weeks just for you, one day at a time -- for your body and soul. In this 8-week program, you will join our mamahood sisterhood; a community full of support, encouragement, and TLC. Beyond the workout portion of this program, you will also gain access to educational resources that will teach you how to manage stress (amongst the craziness of mom-life), sleep better so you feel well-rested (even with lack of sleep), and nourish your body with nutrient-dense, whole-foods and simple ingredients (with a full nutrition and recipe guide).
What does Body Well™ include?
- 3 small group Body Boost, high intensity interval, workouts (HIIT) per week
- Before & after fitness assessments and measurements
- Individualized goal setting & accountability
- Meal plans & food journals
- At home workouts and challenges
- 1 resistance band
- Online Facebook group
- Unlimited motivational support
This class is for women only, no children. You must be at least 6 months postpartum before beginning this program. Body Back is not intended for pregnant women. If you become pregnant at any point during your session, please notify your instructor.
3 Class Times
- Monday & Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. virtually
- Monday & Wednesday at 7 p.m. in-person at Overlook Park in Manheim Township
- Saturday at 7:45 a.m. in-person at Overlook Park in Manheim Township
Body Well sessions are only held four times a year:
Saturday – October 31, 2020