As a prenatal and postpartum fitness company dedicated to providing Strength in Motherhood,™ FIT4MOM values community care above all else. We are committed to doing our part to keep our clients safe and our Village healthy. By implementing guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO, IHRSA, IDEA and local state authorities, we are confident that with our clients’ cooperation, we are prepared to resume in-person fitness classes, in addition to our virtual offerings.
To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be implementing the following:
- Limiting class attendance per state guidelines. In yellow phase it is gatherings of 25 people. In green phase it is gatherings of 250 people. Lancaster, PA is currently green.
- You must sign up in Pike at least one hour before class for any outdoor classes you would like to attend, so we know who is coming and how many spaces to set up. You may remove yourself from the class up to an hour before class.
- Please check your and your children’s temperatures before coming to class. Anyone with a temperature of over 100.4 degrees is asked to stay home. Anyone who does not feel well is asked to stay home. Anyone who has COVID or has been exposed to someone with COVID is asked to stay home. Contact your doctor for further recommendations and please use discretion when deciding when to come to class next.
- Masks will be optional during the class but must be worn by adults until the start of class and immediately following. It is recommended that children over the age of 2 wear masks, but not required. It is not recommended that children under 2 years old wear a mask.
- Members will be required to follow social distancing guidelines and we recommend you keep a 10-foot distance during class.
- As always, children must remain buckled in strollers for the entire class.
- Members are asked to bring their own water bottles and towels/mats, and to keep childrens’ personal belongings (snacks, toys, etc) in their own personal stroller.
- Contactless greeting and coaching. Instructors will cue movements from a 10 foot distance.
- Members must bring their own equipment. Instructors will have new bands available to sell at the start of class ($10/band). If you are trying out classes, equipment is optional.
- There will be no partner movements in class; no high fives, hugs, etc.
- Members are strongly encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, as well as sanitation wipes to clean your equipment before and after class.
- Bad weather days will be virtual classes.
- In person playgroups will be discontinued for the time being. Classes may begin and end at a location distanced from communal areas or playgrounds. If you opt to gather in communal areas or playgrounds after the conclusion of class, you assume all associated risks and do so independent of the recommendation and practice of FIT4MOM.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.